Do you have a dream that you have cherished for some time and then just given up? If one of these unattainable dreams for you is mastering English and you haven't brought yourself to realizing it, we can offer you an exciting course that will incorporate the following items:
-- Duo skype sessions (two students) + an English speaker and a leadership expert.
-- A great book to read, discuss, and implement.
-- FIVE 45-minute sessions on Mondays and/or Thursdays at 4 PM Kiev time (6 PM Moscow time)
-- 25% discount on the package!
-- Working from your office or home
-- Communicating with 2 people in English for 45 minutes over a cup of coffee or tea.
This is a great class, and we'd love to give you a free trial lesson to check if you qualify to work with an English speaker. Please, read the list of qualifications below and fill out the form if you feel like you can do it!
- English level: Intermediate and above, good speaking skills
- Passion for reading, simple writing and discussion
- Schedule flexibility (only the above-mentioned slots are available)
- Consistency in attendance (be available for 5 sessions a month).
- Interest in Business English
If you think you've got all of the above and you're interested in taking the course, please fill out the form for your free trial HERE. (The promotion code is "Leader13")
Here's a short synopsis of the book:
"Your dream has power. It can inspire you. It can empower you. But will it reward you? In this guidebook to reaching your dreams, New York Times best-selling author John C. Maxwell shows you how to do the things needed to make your dreams come true. Most people fail to realize their potential because their dream remains hypothetical. 'Put Your Dream to the Test' takes your dream from ethereal to achievable, Maxwell shows you how to crystallize your vision and galvanize your commitment by instructing you how to answer "yes" to questions like: Is my drean really my dream? Am I depending on factors in my control to achieve my dreams? Do I have a strategy to reach my dream? Have I included the people I need to realize my dream? Am I willing to pay the price for my dream? Does my dream benefit others?..." --Cover, p. 2.
The course will also include the following:
- All the materials (worksheets for each session with discussion questions and vocabulary notes).
- Engaging in-class discussions ~ in the comfort of your home
- Powerful journaling (getting involved into discussions with a broader community via writing).