Live and learn... No matter how much you know today it's never enough for you to experience tomorrow. That is the reason why you getting your diploma just won't do and you will have to continue learning more. Some people today are choosing to graduate from College without ever leaving the comfort of their home! Online programs have now been made public. Of course, to get a degree, you would still have to pay for the program, but going to a Yale classroom is no longer limited to the "chosen ones." So, today I would like to share with you a few resources that will help you learn for free in the comfort of your home. Another greatest advantage of these resources is that they will also enhance your level of English in your area of expertise. Just click the links below for the lectures you would like to attend virtually.
- Open Yale University: here you will find courses and lectures in more than 15 departments at this University. Learn music, biology or American literature!
- Open Culture: this is a guide to free audiobooks, language lessons, academic podcasts, classes, and intelligent video sites.
- Academic Earth: this is a cumulative resource of lectures at such schools as Harvard, Stanford and Yale. You can watch, discuss, and post comments.
- YouTube EDU: find a collection of lectures from more than 300 colleges and universities from ten countries in seven languages (including Russian)
- The Einztein Knowledge Network: access complete courses, mostly in sciences, find downloadable syllabi and documents across more than 35 categories from 100-plus Universities.
Image: public domain. Available from http://www.wpclipart.com/